Saturday, September 20, 2008

Liam's 9 month photos

Another month has gone bye already.  Liam is more fun than I could image.  He and his parents are great house guests and I won't know what to do when they are no longer here.  I am getting a reputation in the neighborhood.  I have lived here for eight years and manage to stay below the radar.  Pretty much just come and go no fanfare.  Since Liam has been here we walk the the Publix Supermarket quite often.  Last week I was there without Liam and one of the young bag boys asked me "Where's the baby?"  WOW! Someone notice and remembered me.  The power of the baby.



The very cute shirt is courtesy of Aunt Beth's store - Bubbles and Bubbles.































1 comment:

Lizzerbee said...

that last picture is amazing... look at that cheek! It's the definition of pinchable!