Monday, September 1, 2008

I can't sleep!

It's 4:30AM and it is a holiday.  Why am I not sleeping in?  I can't seem to decide what to do with my car.  My lease is up on September 12th and what should I do? do? do?  Buy the car I only settled for in 2004 after my accident or get a shiny new something?  I went today to test drive a bright red 2008 Beetle.   It was red...I say I don't want a RED car.  I has a sunroof...I say I can't afford those kind of bells and whistles...I has a beige "Leatherette" interior...I can't be trusted with beige interior.  Of course, they promise that they can guarantee that I can have the exact same payment I have been making right now.  And even thought the salesperson said that this was their last model left, the manager said that he might be able to find another color than red.  I did manage to walkout.  I don't know how much of a power play that was, because now I want that stupid RED car. 
It was soooo shiny!  Oh to be rich and asleep.  YAWN!








P.S. It has an iPod connector.  Wahoo Wahoo.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it - it is beautiful and you will look so great in it!!!

Love, Judy