Sunday, September 14, 2008

I love my computer so much.


It is cute (so important that I made it #1), reliable and my constant companion when I am at home.  Yesterday when I was lifting the top to open it I thought how amazing it is that everything I want or need to know is right inside here and that someone was smart enough to put everything together in this small package.  I have had this laptop for four years in October and we are still in love.  
That being said we have had only one conflict.  Right after Liam was born it decided it didn't like the videos I took with my digital camera.  It shuts down what ever program I use to install the video.  I know the problem is the camera, but today I tricked both of them and finally got a video on my desktop and was able to upload it to youtube and then post it here on my blog.  This is major.  I know you are asking why is she rambling on about this.  Well because the following video was taken today and it is of Liam in the bathtub.  I know Jessi already has a bath video on her blog, but I am so happy to have gotten camera and computer to cooperate today that you are going to have to sit through another bath video.  ENJOY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will share this with Jim - he will be so happy that you are both still in love with each other - you and the computer...

Love, Judy