Monday, September 1, 2008

I HATE Hurricanes!

You would think by now some smart person would have thought of some way to break up hurricanes.  I swear when I was little (meaning a lot younger) I remember newscasters talking about Hurricane hunters flying into the eye of the storm and seeding it with something.  Of course, I don't remember what the something was, but I am sure I heard them say it was "to break up the storm".  Even if my memories are wacky, you would think that someone would be trying something to stop a disaster that we watch for days to happen.  
I propose:
 1.) Giant blocks of ice to cool the water in the Gulf of Mexico.  2.) Large fans along the west coast of Florida to blow the storm to Mexico. 3.) Have Superstar swimmer Michael Phelps lasso it a pull it out of the way of poor New Orleans and the Gulfcoast   I can't believe the major insurance companies aren't funding researching for some of these options.  
This is a call to all the young people of the world get to work inventing and you will be a hero.

No comments: